JME/AME Reduced Rate Membership Grant Application
The AME membership rate is reduced to $20 US (from $95 US for regular memberships and $65 US for students), which will reduce conference registration by $75 US for regular members and $45 US for students. To be eligible, individuals must qualify for one of the following categories:
- Students registered for full-time work toward graduate degrees in universities or colleges and for whom paying the membership fee would be a hardship.
- Unemployed individuals (if unemployment was not by choice and paying the membership rate presents a hardship to the individual).
- Untenured faculty in countries defined as “developing countries” according to IMF criteria and for whom the membership fee would be a hardship.
- Retired individuals for whom the membership fee would be a hardship.
- Applicants must submit an application on the conference registration website, and their application must be accepted.
This reduced rate is developed in association with JME and includes a one-year paper subscription to the journal.
Student and young faculty applicants may apply for both a JME/AME Reduced Rate Membership Grant and a Travel Grant.
For any individual, the period of reduced subscription rate would be for a maximum of three years.
To apply, please submit answers to each of the following questions to the conference registration portal. Deadline for submission: June 15. Recipients will be notified by July 15.